sábado, noviembre 12, 2005

Danse Russe

by William Carlos Williams


If when my wife is sleeping
and the baby and Kathleen
are sleeping
and the sun is a flame-white disc
in silken mists
above shining trees,-
if I in my north room
dance naked, grotesquely
before my mirror
waving my shirt round my head
and singing softly to myself:
"I am lonely, lonely,
I was born to be lonely,
I am best so!"
If I admire my arms, my face,
my shoulders, flanks, buttocks
against the yellow drawn shades,-

Who shall say I am not
the happy genius of my household?




*Tomado de: http://www.poets.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/15539

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

From Service to Application
Late last week - and it was certainly an odd week for all sorts of reasons - I had the honor of appearing before the SDForum's Search SIG in Mountain View, on the Microsoft Valley campus.
Your blog is soo great.. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a
free online business tutorial
site. It pretty much covers free online business tutorial related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-) Im waiting...